Monday, March 28, 2011

Sucker Punch

Finally, I got some time to publish something. I'm a busy man you know (yeah right). ok yesterday (27/3/11) afternoon, after weeks of not going out to watch a movie, I finally be able to do so. The movie's called Sucker Punch. I dunno whether to say it's a good or bad movie. Plot wise, the movie is fairly complicated (not so much) and hard to understand. I can't explain it. You have to see it to understand. But graphic wise, it's quite outstanding and simply awesome. Especially the scene where they fought many robots on a train. That's a 5 minute scene of brutal sword slashing, rapid gun firing, and slow motion kick boxing. But still, the story is not about that actually. It's never an action movie. Again, I can't explain it here so I emphasize all of you to watch it yourselves. I give it a 3 stars  out of 5.