Friday, March 4, 2011

It will be mine

It's been a while since I post something. That's probably because I have no idea what to post. HAHA. Errm. Here's something I wanna share. All of you probably know by now that I have a new guitar. But having A guitar only isn't enough.HEHE. I need MORE !! oh wait. Let me rephrase that. I WANT MORE !! I had an eye on this cool looking guitar. It's made for Heavy Metal kind of music. which I LIKE !! HEHE. It's an ESP brand, which is quite expensive. But I'll get my hands on that guitar someday. But for now, I'll have to jam with my current guitar. HUHU. Here are the pictures of the guitar that I want, an ESP Alexi Sawtooth. YEAH!!

I WANT IT !!

SO COOOOOOLL !!


OOO LALALALALALA !!



The person responsible for making me like this guitar
Alexi Laiho from Children of Bodom



That is all, tq....



3 comments:

Athira said...

Ko pndai men gitar ke??if yes,dat's great!hehe

Ace said...

mstila...tp sket2 jer la...
still learning...hehe :)

faridah musa said...

Isfahan, ko ni kalau boleh semua benda nak!bersyukurlah dgh elektrik guitar tu!!! Umi