Saturday, March 12, 2011

Road Road (Jalan-Jalan)

     I'm nearing the end of my mid semester break. I cherish each passing day and night (yeah right) because after this it'll be another 7 weeks of torture. But everyday I do simply nothing. Just busy myself onlining and jamming with my guitar. But today, I get to atleast get away from being a lazy arse and hangout with my friends. We watched a pretty darn good movie called Hikayat Merong Mahawangsa. It's a local production movie but with superb Hollywood style action movie. Ok it was not EXACTLY like a Hollywood movie but close. REALLY close. My first impression when I know we will watch that movie was like, "What? a malay movie?" and  "what kind of shit movie is that? I mean, look at that name". But as soon as we watched from beginning (we were late actually..haha) till the end, I had to eat my own words. It was NOT a shit movie. What else can I say how cool the movie was. But still, there's still room for improvement. overall, a round of applause to them.

     Enough with the movie crap. After the movie, we find ourselves a place to eat. We decided to go to the foodcourt and over there, I learned how to play this cool cardgame called Monopoly Deal. And they were right, it's quite addictive...haha. I even bought one to share that addiction to my friends at UTP...hehe. I think that's all I like to share here. Till next time.

P/S: I really had a great time. And thanks for teaching me that card game Tira...haha :P

1 comment:

Athira said...

well,it's my pleasure..
nanti kte lawan k?haha

XOXO