Saturday, April 2, 2011

A Realisation

     Wow it's been a while since I post anything here. That's probably because I'm post at 1 week intervals, or maybe because I'm busy studying and all (yeah right), or maybe because I'm busy updating this blog. HAHA. Oh well, I'm posting something now and that's that.

     I actually have no idea what to post. I'm out of ideas. Let me share something with you guys. It's already April of 2011. It's so freaking fast !! where has the time gone? we open close our eyes (pejam celik..HAHA) it's already April. And my 1st semester of Undergraduates already reached the 10th week. That means my final exams will be arriving soon. This feeling of uneasiness, anxious, can't sleep, can't eat, can't shit (ok that's not true), gloomy all day, sleep all day (in the weekends), play guitar all day, onlining all day and don't care about studies is probably caused by these exams nearing. Or is it something else??? ;)

No comments: