Saturday, March 26, 2011

Earth Hour

     Today, is a very important day. No it's not Hari Raya or Christmas or anything. I think everyone should know that it's Earth Hour day. Which means that we have to turn off our lights for 1 hour from 8.30pm till 9.30pm. Which means the turning-off-lights campaign just ended half an hour ago.

     But for me, I should call it "Earth Hour Over Two", or "Earth Half Hour". WHY? Because I turned off the light at 9pm which means there's only half hour left. Now I feel bad. Or felt bad (the guilty feeling's gone already..HAHA). I didn't do it on purpose. I was asleep at 7.30pm (I suddenly felt drowsy, probably because I ate dinner early, and that it's cold tonight) and woke up at 8.55pm. I checked my facebook page and saw many statuses telling us to turn off the lights. I was dumbstruck. I quickly dash towards the light switch, but SHIT, I have to go through lots of obstacle. With booby traps and ferocious beast growling and waiting to find the right moment to strike...ok2 now I'm just being silly. HAHA. Ok I managed to turn off the lights around 9pm I guess. Now, what a relief that it's over already. HAHA

2 comments:

Nursyahda Faiqah said...

haha. aku x tutup lmpu pon.
ape la nak jadi. :P

Ace said...

xgne punyer bdk(ust jusoh) haha.. :P