Wednesday, April 13, 2011

11th Foundation Certificate Presentation Ceremony

     Yay !! I have officially graduated from my Foundation in Engineering at UTP. The 11th Foundation Certificate Presentation Ceremony was held today (just now infact) at Chancellor Hall from 2-5 pm. Not many came for the ceremony though. I dunno why. Probably it's not that important to them. Probably they thought that it's just another stupid ceremony to get a stupid certificate. Probably they thought why bother go through all the trouble dress formally just to take that certificate on stage? Or maybe, UTP students are literally in small numbers, compared to other local Universities ofcourse. Either way, I went to the ceremony, shook the Vice Chancellor's hand (he was the Rector, probably got promoted) and took the file containing my certificate (which it didn't because we have to claim it later after the ceremony) and off to FREE lunch afterwards (thank God there's FREE lunch, if not then all of it is a total waste of time) .

Proof that I graduated my Foundation...HUHU

No comments: