Friday, April 29, 2011

TORR !! I mean..THOR !!

     I never thought that I'll be watching a movie at the cinema since my final exam is near. But since my friend is a die-hard-fan of THOR, I don't really care eventhough my final exam is around the corner. We watched it yesterday evening along with my other two friends. All I can say is, that movie is AWESOME and BADASS. The graphics and fighting scenes are quite good too. Not to mention there's some funny scenes in there as well. A MUST WATCH superhero movie I'd say.


P/S: I felt really bad of skipping DE class today (and it's the last class). But I felt nothing for skipping Oil & Gas class...HAHA

2 comments:

Invictus92 said...

issssss hang ngumpat aku yeaaaa :P

hoi apa ni ponteng de!!! nsb baik aku x g td, klu x mesti keseorangan... :p

Ace said...

mane ade ngumpat... :P
bkn aku jer ponteng de...rmi jer lg yg ponteng..haha :P