Friday, January 14, 2011

Fresh Meat !!

Well, the title says it all. I AM considered a fresh meat (but not to be eaten) in this bloggers world. So yes, I am a noob in terms of blogging (hopefully for now only). I actually dunno why I'm starting this. Is it because of my friends urging me? Or my families (like that's gonna happen, my father keeps telling me to stay away from the computer and stretch my legs)? I think i know why. It's because of pure boredom i'm havin here on my sem break. Sure i finished my foundation year (Yippy!!), but there's a whole lot tougher years to come (aww man..). it's almost 1 week out of 2 for my sem break and each day, there's no freakin new stuffs to do. I just wake up in the morn....wait...i wake up at 1pm. Okay...i just wake up around noon and turn on the TV.Since there's no great movies on i'll watch cartoon. And everyday will be the same ones on air such as The Fairly OddParents, Spongebob Squarepants, Phineas & Ferb and other bunch of stupid cartoons(but i dunno why i'm startin to enjoy them). And during the night, I either online on facebook or just watch more TV but this time no cartoons because my father just hated those cartoons. Still sometimes the movies on HBO or Cinemax or even StarMovies are good enough to watch (usually not), but sometimes they do reruns of old movies who is as old as my dad, and that is sayin something. Then by late at night i usually continue with my on9 or watch videos on youtube for fun. This usually end around 2 to 3am then i'm off to bed (for those considered this early, then F*** you). And this goes on and on everyday until one day(which is today 14/1/11), i decided to start a blog to add SOMETHING to my holidays. I hope tomorrow will be a better day...haih~

No comments: