Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Chilling Out

Yesterday and today is one my best days during the holidays. Yesterday night, i get to hang out with one of my best friends in TIKL. We watched a malay horror movie, KHURAFAT accompanied by his cousin and his girlfriend. Oh and we watched the movie at Pavilion. Though i came a bit late but that's ok to them i guess. I'm not interested in that movie anyway ( i wanted to watch FASTER). Then after the movie, my friend and i just chill and talked and chit chatted at McD nearby. Time flies by so fast during the hyped conversation, because before we knew it, it was past midnight already. Since i'm not ready to go back yet, i accompany him to find some spectacles at Downtown. After he found what he needed, it was time for my journey back home ( it was almost 3am at the time).

Today however, we (me and my friend from yesterday) decided to visit our teacher's at our old school. Our beloved Sekolah Menengah Teknik Kuala Lumpur. We managed to talk to some of our beloved teachers (some have to go to class ofcourse) and also get to see the students, wandering about to their destinations (it was recess). After all that, we went to Plaza Lowyat because i needed an external hardisc. I manage to find one at a reasonable price after searching and scavenging through every corner of every floor of the building (wow, alot of "of's"). The time shows 3.30pm, since i got what i wanted so i decided to head back and chill.

I know these stuffs i did is nothing compared to stuff i did with my UTP friends (Geng Gampang!! haha), but it's nice to hangout with old friends from the school that we cherish so much, and as an addition, that old friend happens to be one of my bestfriend. It's so great that we managed to catch up with each other.

2 comments:

SayeBaceJE said...

ur fren from tikl??who??

Ace said...

the one and only...
Mr Pecal aka Amboi~
haha...