Saturday, January 22, 2011

End of the holidays

     Looks like tomorrow is the end of my holidays. Pity that i've wasted my holidays sitting here at home, watching tv and onlining all day. Although there is some days that i hang out with my friends, but mostly i just chill at home. Today, i went to my old school again (yes again..haha). Actually, one of the teacher's (the school councellor actually) invite anybody who is free to come, and since i had nothing better to do, so, what the hell. But as soon as i get there, i was shocked there's actually an event for the students at the main hall and there's a slot for alumni to share their experience. That means, my friends and i had to tell all the students there what are we doing now and all other nonsense stuff. It was fun i guess to hold the mic and talk abit, seeing all those eager faces (especially the f4, who just got admission to the school). But, mostly the more senior alumnis do the talking. Also, alot had change at school, but thank God the teachers still remembers me...haha.

    haih...seeing my old friends for one last time is great. But tomorrow i'll be heading back to college. A new semester awaits, studying and learning together with my new friends there who i cherish and thank Allah for His Blessings of having such great friends. Although i'll be sad of leaving the comfort of my room here, but i think i'll be enjoying living at V1 more, where my friends are right near by, always ready to help if in need. And i'll always be ready to help them back. Undergraduates, here i come!!! (provide that i DONT FAIL in any course during the previous 3rd sem, which i pray that i dont)

1 comment:

Luqman Rohaizat said...

Roommate baruuuuuuuu...!!!!!!!!!
:D :D :D