Tuesday, May 24, 2011

2nd Semester

     1st Year 2nd Semester kicks off with a good start. Alot of amazing subjects with amazing lecturers. One of them, which is the lecturer for Vector Calculus looks like Rancho from 3 idiots (that's my opinion, I probably need my eyes checked), whereas the lecturer for Statics, I remember him as the lecturer who said that he was not graduated as a well "rounded" student, but a well "oblong" student (that's what he said, not me). Islamic Studies lecturer on the other hand, still a mystery  (because there was no class) . And that same goes to Electrical Power & Machines lecturer. Oh and the Manufacturing Technology lecturer seems nice and friendly. I look forward to his teachings. Anyhow, class starts at 9am on Tuesday, so I must be heading off to Dream Land. HAHA

1 comment:

Athira said...

nk jmpe rancho!!haha