Monday, February 14, 2011

Astro Fest 2011

     My family and i went to the Astro Fest on Saturday (12/2/11) which is located at Technology Park. My auntie, who works there got a Family ticket so that's how we're able to enter the place (we need tickets to enter it, and only staffs can get the tickets). We reached the place in the evening around 4.30pm. As soon as we get there, we find some foods first because we actually didn't eat lunch yet, and since everything's free over there, my mom don't need to cook lunch then.

     There're alot of games for children and adults. There're games such as Dart Throwing, Hoop the Hook, Wheels of Fortune and other stuffs. There are also rides for children. Oh, there's Rock Climbing over there too, which i tried and it's very exciting. Pity i didn't take alot of pictures. Then around 8pm, there's a Lion Dance show which is quite cool and then there's some amazing fireworks going on at the end.

     The nightime event is the one people are waiting for because Malaysian artists will be performing live over there. There're 2 stages located far apart from each other. It's up to the people over there to go to which one. I can't remember who came. But my family and i went to the stage where Faizal Tahir  will be performing. But i missed the opening show at that stage which is performed by Amy Search and his bands because i was at some place else. Atleast i was on time to watch Faizal Tahir perform while i recorded it. hehe... After Faizal Tahir perfomed, next performance is from the band Meet Uncle Hussein. But i didn't record this one because i was tired of holding my camera phone to record Faizal Tahir's performance. haha... The show ended around 10.30 pm and it's time to head back.

My family at the entrance



Yeah !! That's me rock climbing

oooo...hehe..
P/S: ignore what i look like bald headed..haha

I missed Amy Search performance because i was waiting in line
for this guy to write my name in Caligraphy..




I have one more extra thing to say. I finally got a guitar. yippy !!

Left is mine, right is my sister's...huhu
                                              



                                




No comments: